From individual production up to a broad sorted stock of standard products
Your flexible partner and supplier
Data protection information For suppliers, customers, other business partners and interested parties Name and contact details of the person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation: Hartmetall-Gesellschaft Bingmann GmbH & Co. KG Julius-Hölder-Strasse 33 70597 Stuttgart Phone: +49 (0) 711-13252-0 Fax: +49 (0) 711-13252-52 Website: www.hmtg.de email: email@example.com Name and contact details of our data protection officer: Miss Dr. Tiffany Bingmann Hartmetall-Gesellschaft Bingmann GmbH & Co. KG Julius-Hölder-Strasse 33 70597 Stuttgart email: firstname.lastname@example.org We point out that we use the personal data collected by us from suppliers, customers, other business partners and interested parties, in particular name, address, telephone number, email address, contact details of contact persons, customer numbers as well as order and delivery data for the purpose of initiation, justification and Processing of contractual and delivery relationships, including delivery, payment and any warranty or product liability, record, save, process and use. The personal data collected from you are necessary for the conclusion and processing of a contract. You are not obliged to provide this data. Without this data, however, we cannot conclude a contract with you. Your data is processed on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1, b of the General Data Protection Regulation. We also collect, store, process and use this data for the purpose of maintaining customer and business relationships, marketing and advertising our own products and services. Your data is processed on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1, f of the General Data Protection Regulation. Our legitimate interest in the processing of your data arises in this regard from our endeavors to publicize and sell our own products and services. Furthermore, we process data that we receive from credit agencies (e.g. from Schufa) under the legal requirements for the purpose of credit checks regarding our suppliers, customers and other business partners. Your data is processed on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1, f of the General Data Protection Regulation. Our legitimate interest in the processing of this data arises from our interest in receiving the contractual consideration owed for our services (e.g. remuneration). A transfer of personal data to third parties does not take place, with the exception of:
- Transmission to third parties who are engaged by us to fulfill contractual and delivery relationships, for example to the banking institute / payment service provider processing the payments and the transport company processing the deliveries /Versandunternehmen;
- Transmission to third parties that we use in the context of marketing and advertising our own products and services, for example to marketing service providers and printing companies;
- Transmission to specialized service providers who, on our instructions and under our responsibility, provide services for us within the scope of the purposes specified above (contract data processors), for example IT service providers;
- Transmission to third parties to whom we are legally obliged, for example to the tax office or other state authorities;
- Transmission to third parties for the fulfillment of our commercial and tax obligations, for example to our tax advisor.
- the purposes of the processing;
- the category of this data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data has been disclosed or is still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of this data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration.